Boubacar Kanté is an associate professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (EECS) at the University of California Berkeley. Prof. Kante received his Ph.D in Physics from Université Paris-Sud in Orsay, France and was subsequently a postdoctoral researcher at UC Berkeley from 2010 to 2013. He then served as assistant and associate professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) and a Qualcomm faculty scholar at UC San Diego before joining UC Berkeley in 2019.
- Wanwoo Noh, Process Engineer, Lam Research.
- Abdoulaye Ndao, Assistant Professor, Boston University.
- Quynh Le-Van, Assistant Professor, VinUniversity (Vietnam).
- Kevin Han, Senior Engineer, Pinnacle Photonics.
- Li-Yi Hsu, Postdoctoral Researcher, Boston University.
- Hadiseh Nasari, Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Southern California and University of Central Florida.
- Babak Bahari, Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Southern California.
- Ashok Kodigala, Postdoctoral Researcher, Sandia National Laboratories.
- Thomas Lepetit, Engineer, ONERA.
- Qing Gu, Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Dallas.
- Ricardo Tellez Limon, Researcher, CICESE Monterrey.